History of Power Supply Technology
- May, 2014
- The company changed its name to Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd (Registered)
Establishment of PST Huanan Electronics (Foshan) Co., Ltd. (Registered)
- September, 2014
- Establishment of Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch (Registered)
Establishment of PST Huanan Electronics (Foshan) Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Office (Registered)
- October, 2014
- Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd acquired the general power supply business from Electromechanical Components Business Division, Automotive & Industrial Systems Company, Panasonic Corporation through absorption-type demerger and it started up business as a new company.
- November, 2014
- Establishment of PST Huanan Electronics (Foshan) Co., Ltd. Suzhou Office (Registered)
- January, 2018
- Establishment of Matsusaka Factory as R&D, manufacturing base of EV field products.
- October, 2018
- Head Office was relocated to Matsusaka, Mie.
Shipment of lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack was started.
- March, 2020
- Establishment of Power Supply Technology (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. (Registered)
Production and sales operations of Magnet Roll was started for ASEAN.
History of Panasonic Corporation (General power supply business) (reference)
- Matsushita Electric Housewares Manufacturing Works (currently Panasonic Corporation) started the production of transformers.
- Production of transformers started in Matsusaka City, Mie Prefecture(Japan).
- Production of general power supply started in Hong Kong.
- Production of general power supply started in Guangdong province (China).
- General power supply business was transferred to Power Supply Technology Co., Ltd. through absorption-type demerger.